Your community - Street and Block Champions
Our Champions are helping to improve where they live by being the eyes and ears of their local communities. They may be a good neighbour, looking after those in need or they may report concerns to us like repairs or anti-social behaviour.
In today’s challenging times, there’s a good chance you’re already supporting your friends and neighbours. If you’re passionate about where you live and want to give something back to your community then you might want to consider becoming part of our growing team of Street and Block Champions.
Here are some things you could do:
- be a good neighbour - for example helping to put their bins out, doing a bit of shopping or showing them the best way to access the services they need
- pass on important information to your neighbours
- report issues - for example, fly-tipping, graffiti, litter or communal repairs that are needed
Why get involved?
By being a Street or Block Champion, you’ll make a real difference to both your neighbourhood and yourself, by:
- supporting others in your local area
- helping to improve where you live
- having access to FREE training and support to help you in your role
- developing your skills that can enhance your CV
We'd love to hear from you
If you're interested you can email us or call us on 0115 746 9100 to find out more. Or just complete the form below.