Creating homes and places where people want to live

Anti-social Behaviour

If you are suffering as a result of any kind of ASB, please let us know

If the incident involves a crime you should report it to the police. In an emergency (property or life is at risk), dial 999. For non-emergencies, dial 101 first, and then let your Housing Patch Manager know.

The government has published information about the roles and powers of social landlords, local authorities and police in tackling anti-social behaviour. It could make it easier for you to find the right kind of help. You can read it here