Just like you, we’re working as hard as we can to manage in these times of uncertainty and disruption.
We're prioritising emergency repairs to keep you safe in your home, but we’re postponing minor repairs to avoid any unnecessary person-to-person contact at this time.
Emergency repairs include:
- Loss of power or lighting
- faulty sockets, switches and light fittings
- burglar alarm going off
- smoke alarm bleeping or not working.
- security lights not working in homes of older or vulnerable people
- gas repairs if no heating or hot water
- leaking pipes or radiators
- boiler problems
- partial loss of heating – more than three radiators
- gas restarts following gas leaks
- restart of boilers that have been cut off
- any repair necessary to keep the property secure and weatherproof, including glazing and roof repairs.
- repairs to toilets and flushes
- blockages to sinks, drains and toilets
- bath repairs, and replacements where there is no alternative washing facility
- shower repairs, and replacements where there is no alternative washing facility
- broken drains and repairs that will prevent rat infestation
- leaks and running overflows
We are also continuing gas safety checks, as advised by the government.
All other repairs will be logged and put on hold for the moment - we have suspended our usual Service Standards, including any work that has been identified as legal disrepair.
If your repair is on the list above, you can report it over the phone 24 hours a day by calling 0115 915 2222.
We’ll need your name and address, your phone number and details about the repair – the more you tell us, the quicker we can help.