We'll be there for you in an emergency...
An emergency repair is one that needs doing urgently because there is a serious immediate risk to you or the property.
We offer a 24/7 service to tackle emergencies, and we'll always try to attend within four hours.
Our emergency service will always make your house safe and we'll always try to complete the repair when we're there. Sometimes that might not be possible and we'll need to arrange a follow-up appointment to complete the repair.
- unsafe electrics
- total loss of water supply
- suspected gas leak
- total loss of heating
- leaking roof
- insecure external doors or windows
Emergency repairs can be reported 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 0115 915 2222.
All other repairs, which can't wait, will be treated as a priority...
Priority repairs are non-emergency repairs that require urgent attention. We aim to attend these repairs at the first available appointment that is convenient for you.
- minor repairs to internal walls, doors etc
- routine repairs to gutters, roofs and outside walls
- minor kitchen and bathroom repairs
If a repair isn't urgent, we'll plan it in for action...
Some works are not a priority and can wait until we can better deliver the works in a planned way. This is more cost effective for us, and offers you better value for the rent you pay.
We'll let you know when an appointment has been arranged to carry out these works.
Examples of planned works are:
- replacing doors and windows
- replacing kitchens and bathrooms
- painting the outside of your property
- major roof repairs or replacements
- replacing concrete or tarmac
You can read more about the different types of repairs in our Repairs and Maintenance Service Standard.