The Tenant Academy is a great way of getting started, helping you build up your confidence and new skills along the way. Last year more than 1,500 of our residents took advantage of FREE access to Tenant Academy training.
The coronavirus pandemic has meant that we've had to suspend classroom based training for now. So instead we've introduced some video training options to help grow your skills and potential.
If you need some gardening inspiration then our mini gardening series might just help.
In these useful videos, Kate from our Involvement Team provides some tips on adding colour to your garden, growing herbs and growing tomatoes. You can watch the videos on our Gardening Skills page.
If you've been inspired by our videos, why not enter our Garden Competition? This year’s categories are:
- Best edible garden (indoor or outdoor)
- Best use of outdoor space
- Most colourful garden (indoor or outdoor)
- NCH young gardener, for 18 year old and under
- Best garden transformation
- Most inspiring home improvement story
Read more on our Love your Home and Garden page.