Our ambitions for 2022-23
- to deliver the actions in our Business Plan
- to deliver the Tenants Charter and Regulatory Compliance
- to identify viable sources of funding so we can build new permanent homes again
- to deliver respite housing for homeless women who have been victims of domestic or sexual violence and abuse in conjunction with local partners
- to continue to support families in housing crisis, growing temporary accommodation, keeping families out of B&B and saving NCC £10m+
- to support the Nottingham CAN DO charity
- to contribute to Carbon Zero targets
- to deliver a projected surplus of £250k for reinvestment in homes and services.
To learn more, read our business plan.