Nottingham City Homes Registered Provider
Nottingham City Homes Registered Provider (NCHRP) is part of the Nottingham City Homes group and a not-for-profit registered social landlord providing:
- homes for affordable and social rent
- homes for families moving out of Women’s Aid refuges
- homes for families and individuals in housing crisis.
The NCHRP mission
- to provide affordable homes for communities in Nottingham
- to deliver high quality housing management, repairs and maintenance and supported housing services to our residents
- to quickly respond to housing need in Nottingham where possible
- to provide temporary supported accommodation for families and individuals in housing crisis
- to contribute to the wider social agenda, focussing on supporting vulnerable households
- to be a well governed and financially stable organisation.
To learn more, read our business plan.
NCHRP services are delivered to residents by Nottingham City Homes (NCH) under a Service Level Agreement. NCH is an ALMO (Arms Length Management Organisation) of Nottingham City Council, and manages the 27,000 homes that the Council owns, homes that NCH owns, and homes for other housing providers and charities.