We want tenants and leaseholders to say what they want to see and do for their community.
Our Tenant and Leaseholder Strategy details how we achieve our six goals for involvement:
- To get tenants and leaseholders involved reviewing and testing our services and holding us to account, making involvement central to how we deliver our services
- to increase the number of tenants and leaseholders involved- so that involvement really reflects what all customers need and want
- to increase opportunities for tenants and leaseholders to get involved in different ways
- to provide a clear training and support programme through the Tenant Academy
- to work with our partners to promote and support work and training opportunities
- to tell tenants and leaseholders in the best way how their involvement has made a difference.
Our customer panels help us improve our services. They are here to:
- Make sure all tenants and leaseholders are able to have a say in issues which affect their homes, the surrounding environment and their local community
- develop effective partnership working to deliver customer focused services
- make sure good quality information and feedback is provided for all employees, tenants and leaseholders, and tenants representatives
- promote success and deliver tangible results that reflect the feedback, views and priorities of tenants and leaseholders
- promote community cohesion by providing opportunities for people of different backgrounds to work together to improve services
- provide good quality support, including training for employees, tenants and leaseholders, and clearly defined structures to enable tenants to become effectively involved at a level and in a way that they choose.