Vision, mission, goals and values
To create homes and places where people want to live.
To listen to our tenants, to provide top quality management and maintenance of our existing homes and estates, keeping our residents safe, and to invest in our homes to help residents live fulfi lling lives. We seek to grow our services in a sustainable way, doing all we can to meet the demand for affordable housing – and to manage our business as an exemplar of good governance and organisational culture.
To deliver the NCH Tenants’ Charter:
- To be safe in your home
- to have a good quality home and neighbourhood to live in
- to have a home you can afford
- to have your voice heard and to be treated with respect
- to know how we are performing
- to have your complaints dealt with promptly and fairly
To diversify and grow
To pursue organisational excellence.
We endeavour to embed our values in everything we do:
- we’re passionate about delivering outstanding services
- we respect our colleagues, our residents and our communities
- we’re always looking for ways to improve
- we provide great value for money
- we work effectively with each other, our residents and our partners.