We use the standard Model Publication Scheme and aim to make the majority of information available online. This reduces the time and cost it takes for you to get information about our services.
The seven categories of information
There are seven categories of information available. These are shown below. Clicking on the links will take you to information that’s on our website.
1. Who we are and what we do
2. What we spend and how we spend it
3. What our priorities are and how we are doing
4. How we make decisions
5. Our policies and procedures
6. Lists and registers
- Register of directors and secretary - viewable by arrangement
- Board proceeding register - viewable by arrangement
- Disclosure register - available on request
7. The services we offer
- Detailed across this site. Please visit the section relevant to your query.
- Press releases
Other information is available on request and we may charge you for it. If you can't find the information you want on the website, please write to us to request it, and make sure you sign your request (emailed requests must have an electronic signature).
The Company Secretary
By email: email@example.com
If you’re requesting personal information and data we hold about you, you must provide proof that you’re the data subject, such as a passport or driving licence. We will also need your current address, date of birth and any other information that may help us find the information you want.
We charge for some information – find out more about charges