Coronavirus help and advice
Coronavirus vaccinations in Nottingham
Find out everything you know about vaccinations in Nottingham and what you can do to help - all you need to know is here.
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others. We can all help control the virus as follows:
- let fresh air in if you meet indoors, meeting outdoors is safer
- wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet
- get tested and self-isolate if required
- if you haven’t already, get vaccinated
- do not leave home if you have symptoms.
For the latest official guidance on coronavirus:
- read the latest information from the Council on the Nottingham City Council website
- read the latest government advice on the government website
- read advice on the NHS website
What we are doing
We‘ve set up a task force to manage the impact of coronavirus on staff and residents, and to make sure that our response as an organisation is in accordance with national policy and government and NHS guidelines.
We’ve altered our cleaning priorities in our independent living communities and high-rise blocks to concentrate on areas touched most regularly, such communal doors and lift buttons. However everyone needs to take sensible precautions and wash their hands frequently.
We know that some of you have been waiting for non-urgent repairs. We are now working on these again, with extra safety measures in place. We really appreciate your patience and support. To find out more, visit our repairs page.
If you think you may have coronavirus
Common signs of infection include respiratory symptoms, fever, cough, shortness of breath and breathing difficulties or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
Please remember - if you've booked an appointment for a repair or anything else and you're due to have a member of our team visiting your home, but you start having symptoms of the virus, you should let us know by calling 0115 915 2222 so we can rearrange your appointment at your convenience.
If you think you have the virus, or you're self-isolating, either voluntarily or on medical advice, please call us on 0115 915 2222 to let us know.