We aim to complete emergency repairs on the same day they're reported where possible, or at least within 24 hours.
Emergency repairs include:
- Loss of power or lighting
- faulty sockets, switches and light fittings
- burglar alarm going off
- smoke alarm bleeping or not working.
- security lights not working in homes of older or vulnerable people
- gas repairs if no heating or hot water
- leaking pipes or radiators
- boiler problems
- partial loss of heating – more than three radiators
- gas restarts following gas leaks
- restart of boilers that have been cut off
- any repair necessary to keep the property secure and weatherproof, including glazing and roof repairs.
- repairs to toilets and flushes
- blockages to sinks, drains and toilets
- bath repairs, and replacements where there is no alternative washing facility
- shower repairs, and replacements where there is no alternative washing facility
- broken drains and repairs that will prevent rat infestation
- leaks and running overflows
If your repair is on the list above, you can report it over the phone 24 hours a day by calling 0115 915 2222.
We’ll need your name and address, your phone number and details about the repair – the more you tell us, the quicker we can help.