We have a number of housing offices across the city.
At each office we can answer your enquiries about rent and debt advice, tenancy issues, allocations and dealing with anti-social behaviour. All housing offices have private interview facilities and some take cash payments. Each link below tells you more about the office and its area.
Our area housing offices
Where and how to pay your rent
You can pay your rent, council tax and other payments in the following ways by:
- setting up a direct debit for each of these payments with your bank
- paying in cash at your local:
- post office
- supermarket, newsagent or convenience store with a 'PayPoint' facility. Take a look at 'How to pay your rent' on this website for PayPoint locations
You can also pay rent and some other bills at:
- Bulwell Riverside
- Clifton Cornerstone
- Mary Potter Centre, Hyson Green
- St Anns Valley Centre
- Nottingham City Council's Infopoint - Central Library, Angel Row, NG1 6HP (in the former Beatties toy shop)
Go to the 'paying your rent' section for more information.
You can telephone our housing offices between 8.30am and 4.50pm Monday to Friday
You can visit our housing offices between:
8.30am to 4.30pm - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10.30am to 4.30pm - Wednesdays
Victoria Centre Housing Office
9.30am to 12.30pm and 1.45pm to 4.30pm - Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
10.45am to 12.30pm and 1.45pm to 4.30pm on Wednesdays
You can pay your rent and other bills at any paypoint location across the city. For a list, please go to 'Where to pay your rent' or click on each of the housing office locations above to find your nearest paypoint shop.